- PICT distributed fruits, dry fruits, and grocery items as a gesture of ‘giving back to the society’ to different centres and Ashrams.
- Maa Santoshi Jarasharama, Atharabanki, Paradip : Old age home supporting 40 senior residents.
- Sri Loknath Sikshyasharama, Paradip Garh, Paradip : Orphanage with 50 children of 1 to 10-year-olds.
- Nivedita Ashram, Kendrapara, Odisha : Orphanage and old age home for 100 children and 50 senior citizens.
- Kalinga Institute of Social Service, Nuabazar, Paradip : Mentally Challenged Rehabilitation Center for 25 people, who are fed and taken care of in this institute.
- Other HR Initiatives
- Implementation of Contract Labour Management System (CLMS) at PICT to maintain healthy Industrial Relations. CLMS has been implemented w.e.f. 15th September 2018 under the Chairmanship of Terminal Head and other members including General Manager of Human Resources, Head of User Departments, Head of Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE), Person Responsible for Contract Labour Management System (PRCLMS) and Contractor Representatives (CRs).
- Implementation of Visitor Management System (VMS) successfully inside the premises.