- Located at latitude 22* 37’ 10” North and longitude 070* 03’ 10” East
- Anchorage Position is 4-10 Nautical Miles from Jetty
- 463 meters of conveyors with feed hoppers
- 10 semi-automatic bagging plants
- Neem Oil Coating Plants (300 TPH & 500 TPH) - 2 nos.
- Excavator – 350 - 2 nos.
- Excavator – 300 - 1 no.
- 380 KVA D.G.Set - 2 nos.
- Self Propelled Barge -1 no.
Customer First Approach leads the team to find innovative solutions to give a unique user experience, such as:
- The facility offers anchorage operations for vessels to discharge at the rate of 10,000 metric tons per weather working day using floating cranes, dumb and self propelled barges.
- For onshore operations, industrial excavators are used for discharging barges into a warehouse having a capacity of approximately 30,000 metric tons and mechanised bagging.
- Dedicated rail link exclusively for fertiliser movements to the hinterland, avoiding congestion.